We know that finding last-mile delivery insurance is time-consuming and often costly. A household or standard bike insurance policy will exclude theft or damage cover if a bike is used for business, as well as your liability to others whilst you or your employees are out riding.
Yellow Jersey can do both. We can organise a single or fleet e-bike last-mile delivery insurance policy that tops up your existing shop or office package insurance. Or a more cost-effective solution is to insure your total business with us. To get liability and/or goods in transit cover, you need to complete the form below.
If you’re looking for theft and damage for your e-cargo bikes ridden by your staff, you need to get in touch via email. To get a bespoke quote to cover the bikes themselves, please email email@example.com and the team will get back to you.
"Whenever you leave your e-cargo bike unattended away from the property, it must be locked with a gold rated lock at all times. And remember that your bikes are only covered for crash damage whilst being used for deliveries"
Tom McMorrin - Head of Business Development, Yellow Jersey
What can last mile delivery insurance include?
- Public Liability cover against damage to people and property whilst out riding, including the legal costs of defending these claims
- E-bike and E-cargo bike last-mile delivery cover
- Theft of your bike (up to £10k), at home or away
- Crash damage to your e-cargo bike (up to £10k)
- Cover for your employees performing deliveries
- Cover for multiple bikes
- Optional legal expenses cover for contractual disputes and employers