We know event exhibitor insurance can be tricky to find for short periods. Yellow Jersey provide liability insurance for a range of cycling and triathlon events around the UK. We consequently became aware of the complications this posed for exhibitors.
Most organisers require you to have an event exhibitor insurance policy in force before you can show up. If you don’t need a commercial policy for your day-to-day activities, this can be an onerous prospect.
We’ve since worked hard to find a simple and cost effective event exhibitor insurance that can cover your business, stall or pop-up.
Please complete our fact-find to create your tailored policy.
What can our exhibitor insurance cover your for?
- Public liability up to £10m
- Employers liability (a legal requirement if you have full or part-time staff, or even volunteers)
- Cancellation (for your costs and expenses)
- Property (loss or damage to your goods)
- Money (loss or damage to you cash)