We know that finding appropriate e-cargo bike insurance is time-consuming and often costly. A household or standard bike insurance policy will exclude the bike for theft or damage if it’s used for business, as well as your liability to others whilst you or your employees are out riding.
Yellow Jersey can do both. We can organise you a stand-alone policy which tops up your existing shop or office package insurance. Or a more cost-effective solution is to insure your total business with us. To get liability and/or goods in transit cover, you need to complete the form below.
If you’re looking for theft and damage for your e-cargo bikes ridden by your staff, you need to get in touch via email. To get a bespoke quote to cover the bikes themselves, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and the team will get back to you.
"Whenever you leave your e-cargo bike unattended away from the property, it must be locked with a gold rated lock at all times. And remember that your bikes are only covered for crash damage whilst being used for deliveries"
Tom McMorrin - Head of Business Development, Yellow Jersey
What can bicycle courier insurance include?
- Public Liability cover against damage to people and property whilst out riding, including the legal costs of defending these claims
- Cover for e-bikes or cargo bikes
- Theft of your bike (up to £10k), at home or away
- Crash damage to your e-cargo bike (up to £10k)
- Cover for your employees performing deliveries
- Cover for multiple bikes
- Optional legal expenses cover for contractual disputes and employers