We know that finding appropriate bicycle courier insurance is time consuming and often costly. A household or standard bike insurance policy will exclude the bike for theft or damage if it’s used for hire or reward, as well as your liability to others whilst out riding.
Yellow Jersey can do both. We’ve created 3 levels of bicycle courier insurance from as little as £127.
If your courier bike is worth more than £2,000 or you want to insure multiple bikes, you can request a BESPOKE quote. If you want to cover your employees whilst performing deliveries, please choose the BUSINESS option.
Please take a look at our courier packages in the link below. Once you’ve chosen your level, complete our fact find.
"Whenever you leave your courier bike unattended away from the property, it must be locked with a gold rated lock at all times. And remember that your bikes are only covered for crash damage whilst being used as a courier bike. "
Tom McMorrin - Head of Business Development, Yellow Jersey
What can bicycle courier insurance include?
- Public Liability cover against damage to people and property whilst out riding, including the legal costs of defending these claims
- Cover for e-bikes or cargo bikes
- Theft of your courier bike (up to £10k), at home or away
- Crash damage to your courier bike (up to £10k)
- Cover for your employees performing deliveries
- Cover for multiple bikes
- Optional legal expenses cover for contractual disputes and employers